Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why I can’t save play progress after I created an account? Instead, it bring me to start over from level 1 when I retrieve my progress using other device.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, I’m using android phone to retrieve my progress.
WHY MY ACCOUNT WORK?
Hello @pevency🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
After creating the account, you will have to contact the King Player Support team. In the Help Center, our Community In-charge team has provided an article about this issue. Please read This Link.
If you can tell me which device you are using, I can give you proper steps to contact the Support team.
To reply back, type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫