What's going on?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,746 Sweet Legend

Is anyone else having this issue? I lost my daily treat machine this week on both my Windows 11 and mobile devices? Also the spinning wheel is going so fast so I must be a tester for that. Please Kingsters, enough with the testing!

I looked forward to my daily rewards but it's now a few days that I haven't seen the machine in my game. I use only King, never Facebook, my apps are updated to the latest versions, my IOS operating system is updated to the latest version so it's not any of that. Is anyone else missing their machine?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Elsa @_Elsa_ 🤗

So sorry for my delayed reply🙃

It is not your devices and glitch is not on your side... it is the game

From past few weeks or so, many players are experiencing glitch with Daily Treat Machine and few other features disappearing from their game. But, when they replayed one or two levels, the features came back and there won't be issues (for a while)!! I too have experienced this many times.

I am guessing that because you did not "claim" the rewards from past week, the system thought that you were not active😕 If the machine is missing again tomorrow, please replay an old level and it will bring it up!!

And, I too have noticed about the spinning wheel being faster! I am not sure whether it is a glitch or a test!! If it is a test, we should see it everyday. But, some days - it is in regular speed and sometimes, it is too fast!! There are many things that need to be looked at... why add another task to their list😅😅

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Elsa @_Elsa_ 🤗

So sorry for my delayed reply🙃

It is not your devices and glitch is not on your side... it is the game

From past few weeks or so, many players are experiencing glitch with Daily Treat Machine and few other features disappearing from their game. But, when they replayed one or two levels, the features came back and there won't be issues (for a while)!! I too have experienced this many times.

I am guessing that because you did not "claim" the rewards from past week, the system thought that you were not active😕 If the machine is missing again tomorrow, please replay an old level and it will bring it up!!

And, I too have noticed about the spinning wheel being faster! I am not sure whether it is a glitch or a test!! If it is a test, we should see it everyday. But, some days - it is in regular speed and sometimes, it is too fast!! There are many things that need to be looked at... why add another task to their list😅😅

• _Elsa_
    Options

I claim the rewards every single day without missing a day. So if the game thinks that I never claimed it daily then it’s a glitch! I will try your suggestion.

My spinning wheel goes fast every single day so it’s not regular one day, fast the next, back and forth. Do you not know me after all these years that I wouldn’t rush to complain about my game unless it’s an anomaly! I have been keeping an eye on these issues for a while now and since I do not see any changes that is why I brought it here.

I will go and try an old level now to see if that brings the machine back. Will be back in a bit.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Ok I am back here again @PummyRaj and I thank you for your suggestion. I played an old level and the machine came back. I don't know what's going on with these candy crush games but lately it's not just Saga that is having problems. I'm missing things from other King games too. I'll just bring them to their game support area. Thanks for your help!

• PummyRaj
    Options

I am glad that my tip worked, dear Elsa🤗

While posting special event threads, the CMs are mentioning that "if you do not see the event, try to play a level and that should bring the event up"!! I guess that's how, the game teams are designing the games now!!

I looked forward to my daily rewards but it's now a few days that I haven't seen the machine in my game⬅️ In your opening post

I claim the rewards every single day without missing a day⬅️ in your first reply

I was talking about claiming "Daily Treat Machine" rewards only! If you haven't seen the machine or did not have access to it, you would not have a chance to claim the rewards from the Treat Machine, right?

• _Elsa_
    Options

If that is how the studio is designing their game then maybe it’s time for me to walk away from this game. Saga was a much better game years ago without all these changes. It is not enjoyable to play a game when things disappear or AB tests are done too often. Maybe it’s time to go back to the old days when King owned these games!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?