Why am i only allowed a few lives each day

Andy_Emburg
Andy_Emburg Posts: 1 Newbie

Ok so my understanding is that the number on the right is how many men i have today that i can use 18/20 but it only lets me use for the last two days 2 lives after my 5 each day are use. i go into the envelop and see it has 2/200 stored. That is all im allowed to use. Why is this when it clearly shows i have 18/20. This never happened till your company changed the way the game looks. I have been a player for now over 6yrs and this is making me not want to play the game anymore.

Thanks Candy

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,200 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2023

Hello Andy @Andy_Emburg🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

** The number 0 at the far left end --> is the digit which represents the lives requests you have received from your friends;

** The middle number 0/200 --> is the number that tells us how many lives you have stored/saved in your envelope. As per the number in your screenshot, right now, you do not have any lives saved;

** About that 18/20 --> The bottom number 20 represents the number of lives we can use 20 lives per day; that 18 shows how many more lives you can collect on a day. That number will reset to 20/20 at your midnight.

• Since there are no saved lives in your Envelope, you cannot collect anymore right now!!

Did you notice a❗️next to "Friendship" tab (just above to 18/20)? That means you have a new friend request. Open the tab and accept that friend's request🙂

If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,136 Legend

Why is this when it clearly shows i have 18/20. 

Hello @Andy_Emburg the 18/20 numbers indicate how many of your saved lives you can use it doesn't show how many lives you have got use.

The 0/200 indicates how many lives you have received from your friends and these are the only lives you can use.

When you use a saved life its use is indicated by the 18/20 numbers. That is, if you have 10/200 saved lives and 20/20 available to use then if you use 5 of your saved lives the numbers will show 5/200 and 15/20.

I hope that makes sense.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?