Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need my credit cards iff
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ldame🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you asking "how to remove the payment information" from your device?
I am assuming that you are using a mobile device. Hence, I am adding 2 links that will help you depending on the device you are using (click on the Green lettered link to open the articles)
1) How do I change the payment information on --> Android Device;
2) How do I change the payment information on --> Apple Device
Hope this helps! If you need further assistance, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫