Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchase money for 69 Bths. by prompt pay and it already deposited from my bank account. It shown that if I pay the money for 2 minutes will get the items.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @NCKuRock🙋♀️
If closing & reopening / log out & log-in did not work, I have suggested you to contact the King Player Support team.
I am adding the steps here again for your convenience...
Hope the progress will be restored and you will be having fun soon🍫🍫
I restart the game so many times even uninstall and install again. It not work.
Hello @NCKuRock🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry!! Did you not receive your purchased items into your game?
Did you try rebooting your device? If not, I would suggest you to do so… close the game - turn off your device - turn it back after few minutes - open the game and see if the purchased items have reached your game.
If you still did not receive your items, you will have to send a complaint to the King Customer Support team. Please follow below steps...
If you have any further questions, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community & hope you will receive your purchased items soon🍫🍫