Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can’t I play Candy Crush on Facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Tammykd03🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue!! Which device are you using?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫
Hi welcome my friend
Ooops you have arrived in BW3 no worries my friend I will move you over to CCsaga where your moderators can advise you better 💓