Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't understand why my badge is 8000 and I'm on level 11417. Why has it not changed? I have sign out and back in and nothing helps!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Scarlett_Sells🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Either on your phone or iPad, replay level 11,000 and win it. The number on your profile icon will change to the current milestone.
** It will not work on the PC game.
If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫