frozen game 3127

Breakfastuser
Breakfastuser Posts: 1 Newbie

hi how do i get back all the try's i had left on a hard game which froze on me. on restart i was had to normal i had just put on 115 extra try's. This is not the only time this has happened and as you can see i am NOT a beginner nor is my computer slow.

If possible could you restart this game with all the correct (115) try's in place plus only 6 "jams " to cover or awarded me the game on the ladder of games filing this {its happened before} i think i will quit and remove the game as it is becoming too difficult to play as it freezers often. yes i also have a new mouse so that's not the problem

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,200 Candy Moderator

Hello @Breakfastuser🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to say that I am not clear about the issue you are experiencing!! Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? When you said "restart" - did you mean reinstall?

What is extra try's? And, what is 6 "jams"??

Can you please post a screenshot and show me what you are talking about?

Please try to explain as much as possible for us to understand the issue, so that we can assist you.

To reply back, type in the blank box given below to my comment. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of open comment box.

Thanks🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?