Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi please check my account. It looks like it's being locked. I'm unable to receive any boost up, b after clearing a level. I'm also unable to see my progress in the weekly contest.
Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Glad to know that Elvinπ€©πππ
Congrats & keep having funπ«π«
Ah, Ok! You were talking about the Ads indeedπ
The Ads are not a permanent feature in the game yet!! Since they are still in testing, they may come and go, and as players - we do not have any control over it. Hopefully, you will get them againπ€
Regarding missing events --> This is another glitch that is affecting some more players too!! A small trick will bring up those events...
Replay 1 or 2 old levels -- win or lose does not matter -- go back to map screen & open the events folder -- you should see that all the events (that are available to you right now) are back and runningποΈποΈ
Please proceed to clear this case as I've received all rewards. Sorry for the trouble.
I'm also unable to see any events appearing in my events. Just to add to this ticket.
Hi thanks for the reply. Usually after clearing a level, you'll receive some boosters to help to chat the level. But I'll not seeing this happening today. It was was m working well yesterday and today, there's none, after I've cleared a level. It's quite strange
I'll wait until tomorrow and see whether this was resolved.
Hello @fookelvinπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
With regards to "Weekly Race" --> the issue was reported last week, as we had few more complaints. I will find out if there are any updates. But, you will have to wait till tomorrow this time or Tuesday, as none of the Kingsters work during the weekend.
Can you please explain a bit more about the issue of "not receiving any boost after clearing a level"?? I am not getting any idea about itπ€
By any chance, are you talking about the Advertisement videos, which give extra moves at the end of the level?
Hope to talk to you soonπ«π«
I've been a paying customer for candy crush Saga. I was disappointed, when I didn't receive any rewards for the contest last week. And I'm going to lose my rewards for this week. If this does not get resolved, you're gonna lose one paying customer.