Options
ATIQ_KHAN321
ATIQ_KHAN321 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited November 2023 in Support

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,093 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @ATIQ_KHAN321🤗 Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Let me check and get back to you in a bit👍️

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,819 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there and welcome to the Community!

To change the region/country as it appears in the game, you'll need to make the change in your device's settings:

-First, disconnect your game from your Facebook profile, by going to the Game's Settings menu, tapping on the My Account button and selecting "Log Out".

-The next step is to either create or login to your King account. Again, tap the Settings down to the left, tap on My Account again and select "Sign up with email" to create an account or "Log in with email" if you have a King account already, otherwise create an account by choosing a nickname, tap save and follow the steps to create an account.

If the game automatically logged into your existing King account when disconnecting Facebook, then you need only continue to the next step.

-Now go to your device's settings and make sure both the region and language are correct. If you have variations like 'Sweden' combined with 'Spanish', for example, then the game will set 'Spain' as your country.

-Go back to the game and tap 'Settings', then the King Account icon and log out from your King account.

-Tap the ranking feature up to the left on the game map and check that the country is correct beneath the avatar.

-Close the game and wait an hour so the country updates in our system.

- Finally, open the game and connect back to your Facebook and the country should be updated. 

Hope this helps but if you need further assistance, please reach out to our Player Support Team HERE!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?