Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please remove the candy crew, it will never work. With all those impossible levels above 15,000, you barely complete 2 levels in the entire session of 15 levels. So a completely pointless competition
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @dopje🙋♀️
I have passed on your feedback👍️
Hello @dopje 🙋♀️ Happy Monday!
Thank you for your valuable feedback!! I agree with you… and it is hard to reach the final destination, no matter where you are in the map🤔
I will pass it on to the Candy Community In-charge👍