Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just lost all my lives I had 200 lives now their gone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Im using my 2021 iPad Pro. I play all my games on that device.
Hello @sabermudez🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost all your saved lives from your game!!
Which device are you using? By any chance, did you reinstall the game or change your device?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫