Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What do you mean by body is required?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda @Linda_Duke🙋♀️ Thank you for replying back!
I have asked our Community In-charge about it! She said it might just be a glitch and your level numbers should appear soon.
So, as of now, I would not worry and would give it sometime. If the feature does not have an update by tomorrow morning, please report back👍️
Note: To be safe, if you are playing more new levels today, I would suggest you take below screenshots...
These screenshots will be very helpful for me to report to our Community In-charge and, for her to show to the Studio.
Thank you for your patience and understanding🙏
I think it means you have to write some text in the space here, you can't just post something with just the header.
Hi PummyRaj
yes it is the weekly race feature, it went to 1, then I won 2 more levels and is now at 0.
I play it on my Apple ipad
any help would be appreciated, thank you.
linda Duke
Hello Linda @Linda_Duke 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you talking about the progress of your “Weekly Race” feature? If so, which device are you using?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below to my comment.
P.S: You might have figured it out already… the pop-up you saw while posting your question “body is required” means, the discussion we post, we also need to post a small description along with the title🙂