Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why form few days I don’t have candy Maschin with prizes ? I’m playing everyday. After 30days I should have more prizes but I don’t have it. And then from nowhere from 30days + I am on 25 .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hmmm!! Except on the 30th day, I don't receive any big prizes in my Treat Machine🤔
What kind of big prizes do you receive? The game is not the same for everybody! Hence, the feature might be giving you different prizes!! '
Let me check with our Community In-charge whether they can report to the game studio OR for you to contact the King Player Support team!
Can you tell me which device are you using? If you are on a mobile device, I need to know the version number you have right now.
Thanks🍫🍫
It’s not the point. Point is that I am loosing my big prizes because of that.
Hello @Camilia07🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
There has been a glitch in the game, which is causing the events to disappear from the Events folder. By following few simple steps, you can bring back all the events⬇️
Replay 1 or 2 old levels -- win or lose, does not matter -- go back to map screen -- open the Events folder -- you will notice that all the events are visible again.
** If the events are missing again next time, all you have to do is repeat these steps😉
If you have any further questions, you can type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫