Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used the striped brush booster, but did not get credit for it in the chocolate box
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @dmaloney1967π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the glitch you have experienced with the Chocolate Box task!
I have noticed that sometimes, the tasks are not being updated immediately like they used to!! Please follow some trouble shooting steps and see if the task gets the update!
If neither doesn't fill the task, I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team. Please let me know if you need help with this.
To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment π«π«
I've never had a chocolate box with the striped booster as an order, since hardly anyone ever uses them that surprises me. Could you show us a screenshot of your chocolate box?