Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My lives were already full, so I couldn't accept the lives that I received in my mailbox. But when I give a life to a profile with a blank picture, all 6 of my lives disappeared! My mailbox was completely empty! Have anyone experienced this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It says I have 20 lives in my box,
@RHafey are you sure about this?
20/20 doesn't mean you have 20 lives to use it means you can use 20 of your saved lives.
If you see 0/200 20/20 in your Inbox this means you can use 20 saved lives but the 0 indicates that you haven't got any saved lives to use.
Hello @RHafey🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to see that you have been experiencing issues with Lives from a while now!!
Which device are you using to play the game? Are you connected through Facebook or Kingdom account?
To reply back, please type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
It says I have 20 lives in my box, but when i try to use them, it says no lives available. You can PURCHASE lives but cant get to what is available… what is happening? This started in the new year!
Hello @Pirumom🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
We have been receiving some more complaints about losing all of their saved/stored lives from your game!! Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to get them back!! I will give a heads-up about it to our Candy Community In-charge, so that they can report to the game Studio.
In the meantime, please see if you can find any useful tips in Community's Help Article (click on the Green lettered link)
If you have any further questions, reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫