Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I ha e played this level o er 120 times. I ha e used all my specials to no avail. I can't even get close to winning it. I'm about to delete the whole darn game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Blondies🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I have checked the level on YouTube and found multiple with many variations!! I just need to make sure that you and I have the same version🤔
Which device are you using? Can you please post a screenshot of your level board?
To reply back, type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.