Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Double click feature at level 6376 doesn’t work to purchase gold bars. Help needed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @SumCand03 🙋♀️ Good Morning!
I heard back from our Community Manager and apparently this is an issue that Apple Support team. So, please contact them and see find out what needs to be done from your side for the issue to be resolved.
Thank you for joining our Community & have a wonderful day ahead🍫🍫
Thank you🍫🍫
I just needed to make sure as this is the first time I have seen that "double click" pop-up!
I will ask our Candy Community In-charge and get back to you tomorrow👍️
I use Apple phone
Thank you for replying back and posting the screenshot @SumCand03👍️
Can you tell me which device you are using?
Thanks🍫🍫
Update
Sorry Double click to pay feature
Hello @SumCand03🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry!! I did not understand what you meant by "double click feature"!!
Did you mean that the store is not working in your game? If so, is it just in level # 6376 or other levels too? Can you post a screenshot for me to see what happens when you try to make a purchase?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box🍫🍫