Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not receiving candy cup Candies in levels which I am playing, due to which I couldn't take a part in in candy cup event.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @GulfamGM🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Did you win the Quarter Finals and moved to Semi Finals? As per my experience in the past, if we did not qualify for next round, the special candy disappeared from my game!! Hence, I would like to make sure that you have reached to the next round🏆️
The actual Semi Finals ended yesterday and today is the "wildcard" round / "second chance" round, which will end on the 23rd.
Which levels did you try to play to collect the Green candies?
Please post back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hello @GulfamGM unfortunately this is normal for King's approach to Events. Events like Candy Cup aren't available to every single player of Candy Crush. Some players get the Event and some do not.