Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a friend that also plays and I want to connect with her through the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks a lot, dear @Alienscar! You have explained it very wellπ
May be I too will try it one day π
Hi @PummyRaj I will do my best to explain to @Roxysena26
Hello Roxy hopefully the steps below will help you add your friend to your game.
With your game open on the map page click on your in-game avatar. This is normally at the top centre of your screen. Once you have clicked on your avatar your Profile will appear which contains your booster inventory. I have shown this in the screenshot below.
Click on the Friends tabs and a list of your current friends appears as you can see below.
Click on the Add More Friends button that you can see and you will see the pop-up below.
Click on the Invite Friends button and this brings up several methods of sending your friends link to people. In my game it looks like what you can see below
If yours looks like this as well then just click and drag the list until it looks like what is shown below.
Depending on how well you know your friend click on the method that bests suits you as a means of contacting your friend. That is, if you know your friends email then click on the email symbol you can see in the list and this will generate a link that you can then send directly to your friend.
Your friend will have to play the game on the same device that they use their email though for this to work.
It looks like a lot of words Roxy, but hopefully you will find the process really easy.
Hello dear @AlienscarπββοΈ
Will you be able to help this player by explaining the procedure of "inviting a friend through link", please?
Since I have not done it, I am not familiar with proper steps!!
Thanks a lotπ«π«
Hello @Roxysena26π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game? Are you both friends through Facebook? Is she in the same level as you?
To reply back, type in the blank box given below to my comment.