Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I only have an issue with the chocolate box. I can claim all other prizes but the box. Any ideas? I’ve logged out, changed from wifi to mobile data, auto plane mode and force shut my phone. thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am glad to know that the glitch is fixed! And, thank you for updating me, Sara🤗
Have a lovely day and back to having fun again🍫🍫
Seems to be fixed. I signed out & spun the daily treat then played level one then signed back in and it worked.
thank you for your time 😃
Sorry it’s 1.266.0.3 I just updated and still happening
thanks
Thank you, Sara @sarahall🤗
Can you check the App version too?
Open the App Store -- enter Candy Crush Saga in the "search bar" -- From the result, click on the game name (but not on "open") -- scroll down a little bit till you see "what's new" -- you should find the App version number there👍️
I’m on I Phone iSO16.6.1 thank you
Hello @sarahall🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Let me ask our Community In-charge and find out if they heard of anything!
Can you tell me which device you are using? And check for the version you have?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫