Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It is hard enough to play with only 5 lives, but when I log in and the 40 gifts I had are suddenly gone it is beyond frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same thing keeps happening to me.
I am also asked to accept terms of service multiple times each day.
Hello @martima56π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
We are receiving frequent complaints about lives disappearing, and I have reported to our Candy Community In-charge! But, we do not have any info from the game Studio!
I will try to find out and get back to you in next couple of days! Please bear with usπ
If you have any questions in the mean time, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below.