Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot stand the new music. It makes me want to stop playing the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I also donot like the new music,Can someone tell me how to play with the original candy crush background music?
Hello and Welcome to our Candy Crush Community @bangladave28
Thank you for the feedback about the music. I will pass it on to our Candy Community In-charge.
If you have anything else to add, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫