Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a buy mistake created a id and I don't know his ID password please help me ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and Warm Welcome to our Candy Crush Community, Shiv @shivup
I cannot understand what you are asking!! Do you want somebody else's ID and password?
Or are you saying that somebody created an account for you and you do not remember the ID and password for that account? Unless the question is clear, we will not able to help you!!
Please reply back and provide more details.
You can reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment! Thanks🍫