Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
While i playing the game, i bought a booster by 29golds and i won that level with that booster. After that this level doesn't move and i have lost my gold lost my level lost my streak.. I'm frustrated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rkhatfield1966 🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
It sounds like you are experiencing an issue that is different from the opening post!
Would like to provide more details about the issue you are experiencing, so that I can try to assist you?
Please reply back by typing below. If you have any screenshots to share, please click on the 2nd icon located in bottom left corner of the comment box.
Thank you and hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫
Well I I should get my booster I shouldn't have to revamp , and why can't you use your boosters that you purchase towards the next level on the same game
Hi and welcome to the Community!
I'm sorry to hear about your experience! Winning a level should feel like a victory, not a loss.
Losing your boosters and streak can be frustrating. Hang in there! Sometimes setbacks happen, but your skills got you through once, and they'll do it again.
Keep crushing those candies, and you'll surely rebuild your streak in no time 😉