Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why every I purchased a product for an extended play the game freezes and closes out I'm wasting my money I'm not going to keep paying for this product
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lakiaf🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using? And which version of the App do you have now?
Is your game freezing after you make the purchase OR when you are about to make a purchase? Are you using your Gold Bars or real money?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫