Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Instead of giving new lives,can you make an option of boosters as well?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Becky @Be_Cky🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to say that I am not clear about your question!! Did you mean receiving boosters from your friends instead of lives? That is the only thing I could think of as we do not get lives from any other source!!
We do receive lives as a reward from a feature! But, we get booster rewards too🤔
To clarify and provide more details, you can type in the blank box given below.