Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't watch any ads since I started the game, what should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @irembaalci1904🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Ads are a test feature and not available to all the players at all the times. Please see this thread for more information...
If you have further questions, please type your comment in the box given below.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫