Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't know how many times I get 30 minutes for the flying disc and never get it. Today for example, I also won the lollipop and various other boosters and I never get them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using my home computer which is called MyGait...............it's for older people..........like me!
Hello Gail @gailtoth🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are missing rewards from the events and/or features. You will have to contact the King Player Support team to request for the reimbursement.
Which device are you using to play the game? I can give you proper steps depending on it.
To reply back, you can type your reply in the blank box given below🍫🍫
I really enjoy playing candy crush saga but I would like it more if I received my boosters.