Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I accidentally log out of candy crush and it has now reset. I was at level 3000 plus. I was having problems with it today and seemed to be stuck
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Angus23 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your game progress.
You might have to contact the King Player Support team. But, please try these steps first…
Log out of your game — Close the App — turn off your device — wait for few minutes — turn your device back on — Open the App & log back in — play any level, win or lose does not matter — go back to the map screen — see if your level pins have stars on them.
Please post back and let me know if it worked or not. To reply, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
What I did with my candy crush to stop me from starting I connected it with Facebook and I synchronize it that I don't have to start again