Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The problem is that some features do not appear or are not activated, such as playing videos to get hearts or allowing you to play a
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Tamerfairq2039🙋♀️
I understand that you are talking about Advertisements! But, I need you to explain what is the issue you are experiencing with Ads?
To post back, please type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hello @Tamerfairq2039🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to say that I could not understand the issue!! Please explain a bit more about about the issue so that I can assist you.
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below🍫🍫