Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased the season pass yesterday and I've reached the end, I have still to claim a few of them and now it's disappeared from the game???there's still 4 more days left on it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Kelly @xkellyx🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am assuming that you are experiencing the glitch that many other players are having!!
Try these steps and see if it helps --> replay 1 or 2 old levels -- win or lose, doesn't matter -- go back to the map screen -- open the events tab and see if the events are back.
Please let me know by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫