Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won a round and did not receive my 45 gold bars. Why and what can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back @smerchen🤗
** You will be receiving an automated email. It is an acknowledgement from the King Support team. You will have to wait up to 72 hours to hear from an actual agent. Also, keep an eye on your email as they might send you a reply asking for more details.
** The email you receive will be from King, but not King Community.
Please let me know if you have any questions🍫🍫
An iPhone. Thanks so much!!!
Hello @smerchen🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your reward from the Episode Race! You will have to send a complaint to the King Player Support team.
Can you tell me which device you are using? I can give you directions according to your device.
To reply back, type your message in the blank box given below🍫🍫