Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I seem to be missing 368 gold bars after logging back in today. Please let me know it this glitch or error can be corrected.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @gruffy🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga Community Forum!
It does not matter how many Gold Bars you have saved in the game - 100 or 1000, you should not lose them without using by yourself!
If you are sure that you did not use them (even by accident), and no one else has access to your game, I would advice you to send a complaint to the King Player Support Team, as they will have access to your account and see what went wrong!
If you can tell me which device you are using, I can you proper steps to follow👍️
Have a similar issue although only had about 100 gold. It went to 30 something and now down to 15. Do not know where they are going. Anyone manage to get them back?
Thank you for your prompt reply. I will try your suggestions and keep you posted. Thanks again for your help.
Hello @dlinmann🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost your Gold Bars!! I am thinking it might be a glitch or lack of strong internet connection!!
I would suggest you to --> log out of the game -- close the App -- Shutdown the device -- wait for few minutes and turn it back on -- reopen the game and log back in -- replay 1 or 2 old levels (win or lose, does not matter) -- go back to the map screen -- and check if the Gold Bars are back.
If they didn't, can you show me a screenshot of your game map screen?
To reply back, type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫