Have a taste of a sweet Candy Crush Saga Thanksgiving dish from none other than Miss Denize!

Options
snakegore999
snakegore999 Posts: 527 Level 3
edited November 2023 in Off-Topic

Dear Crushers,

Happy Thanksgiving! If you're thinking of a way to sneak in a fresh taste of our Candy Kingdom right into your traditional Thanksgiving dinners in your world, you might want to try making this sweet treat I've conjured from right out of my own backyard of Lemonade Lake! Trust me...you'll like it! Allow me to introduce to you my signature Thanksgiving dish: the Lemon Dragonberry Sauce!

All you'll need for a dozen Crushers to enjoy this treat is about a cup of lemonade, a cup of white sugar and 0.75 pound of cranberries. The way you make it is as simple as this:

1. Start off by pouring that scoop of my lake into a medium saucepan and heat it up on the stove! (In my world, my flame breath alone does the job here.)
  2. Sprinkle in that cup of divinely sweet sugar and wait for it to dissolve.
  3. When it's all visibly gone, keep that pot hot and pour in the cranberries. Consider them my scales if you look at them long enough.
  4. Wait for the cranberries to start popping under the heat of my breath. When they do, that's your cue to pour out the sauce they become into a big bowl to cool. The sauce should thicken along the way.

And there you have it - the Lemon Dragonberry Sauce! Can you taste the hint of lemon in it as you serve this beast of a treat to your family and friends?

Let me know if you've tried out this recipe in real life! I'd like to know how it goes!

Sincerely,

Izzy

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?