Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I reached my 7000 level and just posted it but I received a badge for level 4000. What's up with that 🤔
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, I always play on line on my phone. Anyway I just received the correct badge at 3pm today. Very weird!
Hi, @Sheila_Rising!
This happens to me too, this mix of level milestone to receive your profile badge, is that when you are playing offline and then you play on a very easy level, for example Level 1000 is the easiest to match a lot of candies and when you finish that level, the game tells you that you received this milestone badge from the previous level.