Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi guys. Avid candy crusher here. Just got a new phone & although it’s transferred over successfully, I have lost all my rewards ie lollipops, bombs, flying saucers etc but still have some gold bars. Any clue how I can get these back please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow! This didn't happen to me. I had a Samsung S10 plus and I purchased a Samsung S23 Ultra in July 2023. Everything transferred over from my old phone to my new phone including my games and I didn't loose anything. I am very surprised that you did.
There is no way to transfer your boosters to another device I am afraid.
When I got my new phone I kept playing on my old phone alongside the new one until I had used all those boosters up. It can be quite helpful. Apart from being able to use up those boosters you have an advantage playing on two phones. If you open the game on both phones at the same time you will not lose your win streak on the device you would fail on, so long as you close the app without completing the level, once you have passed the same level on the other phone. You only have to pass a level on either one of your two phones, so long as you close the app in between.