Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello I can't download candy crush saga on my phone when I try I get this message this phone isn't compatible with this app.I download candy crush soda saga on this phone what do I do to fix this problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is awesome to hear and thanks for letting us know it helped π€
Ok everything ok it worked went to settings app then Google play store and storage cache tap clear storage reopen the play store and then try download again this is the first time download ing this game Thank you
Hi Sally,
Sorry to hear you are getting this message but it does sound like your Google Play Store is saying there is an issue with the device.
Unfortunately I could not find much information about the device but in order to download the game, the device must have:
π Min required: Android 5.0, 1GB RAM
π Recommended: Android 6.0, 1GB RAM
In this case, what I would recommend trying is to Clear the cache & data of the Play Store
By the way, is this your first time downloading the game on this specific device?
Hello Sally @sally5859π€ Happy Monday!
I am sorry!! Since it was the weekend, I did not get a chance to ask our Community In-charge. But, I will get back to you tomorrow.
Please bear with me till thenπ
Did u find out any information about this problem yet let me know thank u what's going on
Thank you Sally @sally5859ποΈ
I need to find out about it! I will get back to you as soon as I can!
ANDROID VERSION 13
Vortex Hd65plus
Hello @sally5859π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Can you tell me which device you are using - the make & model?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given belowπ«π«