Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I get a list of the candy crush levels that have the most blue candies to crush. Current nov 2023. Levels under 4000
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think level 1000 remains the best overall for blues as it has an order of 500 blues. I don't know a better level and would not be able to post about it if I did, since King spies get rid of levels we recommend here in the community. Old levels will only be any use for collection events, but not ever for any leaderboard events. You will have to play new levels for those.
I have same question but Im currently on level 6314.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Level 1000, 3309 , 1476