Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had a booster that was $1.99 yesterday and $2.99 today I was charged 11.98yesterday and 14.99today I want my money back and apparently you’ve been doing this for a while and I just haven’t noticed it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here
Hello and Welcome to our Candy Crush King Community @jaflibra22🙋♀️
I am sorry to hear that you were overcharged for the purchases you made! You will have to contact the King Customer Support for refund and any other questions. Since this is public forum, and purchase inquiry contains personal details, this Community does not deal with it.
If you are playing the App version, follow below steps⬇️
Please send your complaint through --> Click on Pink Cog wheel (on top right corner of game map screen) -- click on ? icon -- Scroll down till you see "Purchases" -- Select the option that is suitable for you -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- send your complaint.
If you need further assistance, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫