Game don’t move forward after a win

Options
ILoveChristmas
ILoveChristmas Posts: 4 Newbie

I just passed level 7576 with 10 golden bars from my 8.99 purchase from last night! My game did not move on to the next level-7577 and I did not receive my daily win award which would have been #6 and I should have received all my goodies! I want my money back from last night, if my game will not move forward and I don’t get my rewards! Thanks

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,706 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @ILoveChristmas🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!! You will have to contact the King Customer Support team and send a complaint regarding all the issues you are experiencing.

Note sure which device you are using!! So, I am giving you steps to follow on a mobile device⬇️

Click on the Pink Cogwheel -- Click on ? icon -- Go down to "Purchases" -- Select the applicable option and click on it -- Scroll down all the way till you see "Contact Us" -- fill up the form and send your complaint.

You will be receiving an automated email which is an acknowledgement. If you do not hear back from an agent within 72 hours, please send a reply to that automated email you have received today.

If you have need further assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?