Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm unable to login to my Candy Crush account for months now!!!
Please help me???
I can no longer continue from my progress and I don't know whyππππ
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I got a new Samsung phone and and installed my Candy Crush on it coupled with my progress... So some months later, I discovered my phone was a kind of acting up and I had to restore my phone back to factory settings.
So ever since then, I have not been able to connect my Candy Crush to Facebook to enable continue from my progress... it's only just taking me back to level 1πππ
Whenever I click on my Candy Crush and also clicked on "Retrieve my progress" it will not take me anywhere!!!
Hello @Shevyπ€ A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game?
King Saga games need specific operating system to work! Let's make sure that the software supports your device.
To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment π«π«
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ?