Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Somehow today I lost my progress fro level 7000+ and now back at 4461. My badge still shows 7000. Tried through facebook and through king account. How do I restore?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am very sorry to know that @aox4rn🙃
Ok, then!! Time to send a complaint to the Player Support team. Since I do not know which device you are using, I am giving you the steps to follow on App version of the game ⬇️
You will be receiving an automated email which is an acknowledgement. You should receive reply from an agent within 72 hours. If you didn't by any chance, you can send a reply through the automated email you have received initially.
NOTE: Please do not submit multiple complaints as it will delay the process even more!
Let me know if you need further assistance.
Hope everything goes well and you will be able to replay the game soon from where you left off🍫🍫
I tried all of the suggestions here and did not restore progress no stars fro. Level 4462, only stars leading to 4461. Would like to have my progress restored to at least level 7000.
Hello @aox4rn🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!! Do you not see any stars on the levels from 4462 on your game map?
Have you tried logging out -- close the App -- turning off your device -- wait for few minutes and turning it back on -- reopen the App and log back in -- play an old level -- go back to the map screen and check where your progress shows!!
If this doesn't work, you will have to report to King Player Support team. Let me know if you need help with this. You can reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫