Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost all my coins when asked to update & give date of birth, on another reply to the same question from a candy crush player you told them to go to google support but It’s not them we paid it’s you ! . Don’t pass the BUCK .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That’s not what they said on a previous comment!. ha, that is what I read , I would not lie.
This is the second time this has happened to me & when I contacted king they told me to come on here ! .
but thanks for your answer & let’s see how i
get on . I have played this game for years . These problems are only the last year . I hope it doesn’t happen again , I hope not to be able to play .
If it is in game coins you lost then it's nothing whatsoever to do with google. But it is "Support" you need to contact. By "support" we mean King Support!. There are two ways to contact them. Either use the "contact us" at the bottom of this page or go into the cogwheel settings menu in the app. From here on use the ? symbol and scroll through the questions until you see "contact us" as the bottom. If you are not happy with the automated email you might receive, reply to the email.