Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Does anyone preview the ad content? Ads that say “if you can solve this your IQ is 240” or “I earn $3000 a day playing bingo”? Really? While I know most people don’t believe that crap but some do.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
These ads are fairly harmless nonsense I think. There are people out there who believe a lot of "crap", yes, for example there are some people who even believe that candies drop randomly in Candy Crush and that skill can win a level!