Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For a couple of weeks now, every time I play, the game will stop and show a message that reads that they have encountered a problem and are working to solve it... How can I fix this bug?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @silpalo🙋♀️ Thank you for replying back.
It is a known issue that is affecting the players who are using Mac Sonoma!! The issue is reported to the game Studio team and they are investigating it. But, it is taking longer than expected!!
Until the issue is fixed, players are advised to use Chrome browser. It is just a workaround until they figure out what's causing the game to crash, and fix it.
Please let me know if you have further questions🍫🍫
Thanks a lot for answering so quickly! I hope they fix this issue soon.
Yes, I use a Mac Sonoma... 😮
Hello @silpalo🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you playing the game on a Mac computer - updated with Sonoma?
To reply back, simply type your reply in the blank box given below 🍫🍫