Bring back Paradise Bay

Options
idontundersatand
idontundersatand Posts: 2 Newbie
edited November 2023 in Off-Topic

Hello!

I hope you're doing well.

My name is Alissa ans I'm from Belgium.

I heard the sad news today that Paradise Bay had closed its doors. I admit that this news saddens me a lot. 

I'm 19 this year and this game is part of my childhood. I spent hours playing it. And today I had a bit of a depressing day and I thought about Paradise Bay which made me smile again. But when searching for the name of the game on Playstore, the game no longer appeared. In desperation, I did a Google search. The first thing I saw was a link to download the app but once installed, the app gave me an error. Not understanding, I went to see the comments and that's when the application was currently closed since 2019.

I don't know how to tell you that you need to resurrect this app.

She's so awesome. No other game I played afterward could bring me the feeling of comfort that this game did. I feel like they're all bland in comparison. I would like to recapture the feeling I had when I played this game. I remember my sister and I fighting over the phone to play this game or all the times I hid from my parents so I could play this game.

If I am sending you this email it is to prove to you that this game has value. Why would I write you this email if this game did not have a value greater than entertainment and greater than money? This game is all about shared moments, moments of joy, moments of nostalgia. And I've seen so many posts begging to bring this game back, that there's no denying that this game is fantastic and amazing. I beg you to bring this game back to life. The time that the developers have invested in this game is colossal, the principle is original and the characters are fantastic! There was no way to be bored on this app. Without forgetting that the design was breathtaking.

I would like to thank you all those people who participated in the creation and maintenance of this application.

Thank you for reading this message even if I doubt it will have any impact but I would like to thank the developers, designers, coders, the marketing team,... and all the people involved in maintaining, creating and everything related to this game.

Bring me back Paradise Bay!

Have a good day,

Alissa

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?