Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
14563
Why some people have 40 moves for this episode and I have only 20? Is that fair?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bioirene🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am thinking that the videos you have watched must be from the time when the level was released!! If that is the case, it is common for the game studio to change the moves in later months!!
When I checked the YouTube now, I found 4 variations!! But, a video is with 50 moves... I don't think that is legit at all!!
Anyway, I found a video for the level with 21 moves + 3 moves booster from the Win Streak rewards! Please check this link⬇️
Is that how your level board looks too? The player has extra boosters from win-streak and pre-game boosters as well. Just posing the video link for you to get an idea on the moves, and how to beat the level.
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community