Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am unable to update my location in profile, I am from India but the location is showing United Kingdom. How can I change that I have already tried language settings in my device
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If I go into settings in the game I can only choose IF I show my location (see screenshot below). I must assume therefore that what your profile will show is whatever location you have set on your device. This is not the same as language. My device ( an iPhone) has a choice to change my location in Settings. If your device has location services enabled and it should automatically know where you are playing from. You say you are from India, but are you actually in India? If you are in the UK then that is your location and that is how it will show on your profile. If you are in India then update your location on your device. You might then have to close the app and reopen it.