Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@PummyRaj, @dmaried81 is complaining about the booster dispensers at the bottom of the level. As you can see the issue shows as a solid white line in their screenshot.
It is the same issue as reported here.
Yes, it’s lit up but won’t stop. It’s not the rainbow path. It’s the white line above that. I’ve played this game for years…first time this has happened. I just tried playing again and it did it again. It sort of vibrates! It won’t allow me any move…I have to go out of the game.
Hello @dmaried81🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
When you said "bug", did you mean with the "rainbow path" that we see at the very bottom of the board, where we are seeing Purple and Orange candies along with 1 Blue candy and 1 Licorice swirl?
If so, the Rainbow path is not moving because the Licorice Swirl is blocking it's way to move ahead!! Destroy that Licorice Swirl and your level should work now.
If that is not the bug you were referring to, can you please provide more details?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
** In the meantime, I will replay the level and see if I encounter any issues👍️
There’s a glitch at this level…I just used gold to complete the level and then it glitches. Screenshot of level and what it’s doing…the white at the bottom doesn’t end. I have to go out of the game and back in.